Applications for the examination boards are considered at regular intervals in the Examinations Committee meetings. You will receive written feedback from the Office for Student Affairs and Examinations.
The forms are bilingual (German/English):
- Application for recognition of study and examination credits [pdf, 886 kb] de
- Module registration - module examination - performance record [pdf, 894 kb] de
- Application for module allocation from related study programmes/ free ECTS [pdf, 1 mb] de
- Withdrawal cancellation, case of hardship, exchange of elective module, cancellation of consecutions, special request [pdf, 1 mb] de
- Notification of illness [pdf, 1 mb] de
- Application for admission to the Bachelor's thesis [pdf, 975 kb] de
- Application for admission to the Master's thesis [pdf, 976 kb] de
- Application for extension of the Bachelor's/ Master's thesis [pdf, 967 kb] de
- Confirmation of the completion of experimental work for the Bachelor thesis / Master thesis [pdf, 881 kb] de
- Application for indication of a specialisation in the Grade Certificate Master of Science Biogeociences [pdf, 889 kb] de
- Cover sheet for Bachelor's Thesis [docx, 4 mb] de
- Cover sheet for Master's Thesis [docx, 5 mb] de
- Application for a job-oriented/vocational internship or project [pdf, 889 kb] de
Open the PDF forms as download only!
The PDF forms are dynamic forms. Please download the files and open them directly with the desktop version of Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat DC. This is the only way to ensure correct display.
Materialien des Studierenden-Service-Zentrums
The Student Service Centre also provides forms and materials for download (e.g. application for de-registration, application for leave of absence, application for change of subject, materials regarding maternity protection).